Gaëlle Le Quillec specializes in international litigation and international arbitration, with a focus on commercial litigation (commercial contracts, sellers’ guarantees, post-M&A litigation), white-collar crime and international commercial arbitration in the fields of aviation, leisure and hospitality. She has also acquired expertise in investment arbitration proceedings.
Gaëlle Le Quillec trained in France and in the United States. She is dual-qualified and admitted to the Paris and New York Bars. She speaks French and English fluently. Before joining betto seraglini, she previously worked in the New York office of a major American law firm.
Gaëlle Le Quillec leads the Rencontres de l’Arbitrage, the Paris international arbitration club. She is also the Moderator of the Arbitration & ADR List and is a Member of the ICC Young Arbitrators.
Gaëlle Le Quillec is listed in the specialized rankings:
- Best Lawyers 2018: International Arbitration Paris, Mediation and Arbitration Paris
- Who’s Who Legal Arbitration: Future Leaders – Partners, 2017, 2018
- Best Lawyers List for France, 2017
- Legal 500 EMEA 2015: “Gaëlle Le Quillec is ‘able to think outside the box’”
- Legal 500 2014: “Gaëlle Le Quillec is able to get at the heart of any dispute and then gradually dismantle the opposition’s case”
- Best Lawyer 2014: “Gaëlle Le Quillec has been selected by her peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers in France in the practice area of Arbitration and Mediation”
- Juris-Classeur Droit International – Lexis Nexis international arbitration. (with T. Tomasi)
- “Le régime méconnu des notifications à un État étranger“, in JCP G., 2006, I, 147 (with R. Thominette)
- “Un consulat ne peut valablement recevoir l’assignation destinée à un État étranger auquel il est rattaché“, note following Toulouse Court of Appeal, 9 May 2006, in JCP G., 2007, II, 10021 (with R. Thominette)