Alexandre Reynaud is specialized in international arbitration and commercial litigation, with a particular focus on the defense, civil aviation and telecommunication sectors.
Alexandre Reynaud has previously practised in several international law firms in Luxembourg, London, and Paris. He holds a Master’s degree in private international law from the University Paris I (Panthéon – Sorbonne), where he graduated top of his class and an LLM from Cornell University in Ithaca (New York). He is a regional representative for Europe (France) of the Young International Arbitration Group of the LCIA. He is also a member of the ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF), of the Young International Arbitration Group of the LCIA and of the CFA 40.
Alexandre Reynaud is listed in the specialized rankings:
- Who’s Who Legal Europe – Non-Partners – Arbitration 2019: “Alexandre Reynaud at Betto Seraglini is ‘a dedicated practitioner who is very well versed on the legal side’, according to sources who note, ‘He works tirelessly for clients and never leaves a stone unturned’.”
- Who’s Who Legal Arbitration France: Future Leaders – Non-partners, 2019.
- Expert Guides 2019: “Rising star” – Commercial Arbitration France.
- Legal 500 EMEA 2018
- Who’s Who Legal Arbitration France: Future Leaders – Non-partners, 2018.
- “L’arrêt Gold Reserve: une mine d’or d’enseignements, note sous Paris, Pôle 1 – Ch. 1, 7 Février 2017″ 2017.2 Rev. Arb. 566 (with J. Fouret).
- “Une illustration récente: l’affaire Planor Afrique” in “Procédures Parallèles et décision contradictoires”, Bruylant, 2015 (with H. Meur).
- “Exécution des sentences arbitrales commerciales internationales et protection des investissements: le triomphe de la Convention de New York”, Versailles Intl Arb. Bus. Law Review, November 2013 (with E. Nicolet).
- “Prorogation, estoppel et renonciation : variations sur le délai d’arbitrage en droit de l’arbitrage interne”, note following Civ. 1ère, 22 September 2010 and Paris, 1ère Ch. C., 19 November 2009, Rev. arb., 2011, 152 (with J-G Betto).