Alexandre Reynaud is an associate specialised in international arbitration and commercial litigation, with a particular focus on the defense, civil aviation and telecommunication sectors.
Alexandre Reynaud has previously practised in several international law firms in Luxembourg, London, and Paris. He holds a Master’s degree in private international law from the University Paris I (Panthéon – Sorbonne), where he graduated top of his class, and an LLM from Cornell University in Ithaca (New York). He is a regional representative for Europe (France) of the Young International Arbitration Group of the LCIA. He is also a member of the ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF), of the Young International Arbitration Group of the LCIA and of the CFA 40.
Alexandre Reynaud is listed in the specialized rankings:
- Who’s Who Legal Arbitration: Future Leaders – Non-partners, 2018.
- “L’arrêt Gold Reserve: une mine d’or d’enseignements, note sous Paris, Pôle 1 – Ch. 1, 7 Février 2017″ 2017.2 Rev. Arb. 566 (with J. Fouret).
- “Une illustration récente: l’affaire Planor Afrique” in “Procédures Parallèles et décision contradictoires”, Bruylant, 2015 (with H. Meur).
- “Exécution des sentences arbitrales commerciales internationales et protection des investissements: le triomphe de la Convention de New York”, Versailles Intl Arb. Bus. Law Review, November 2013 (with E. Nicolet).
- “Prorogation, estoppel et renonciation : variations sur le délai d’arbitrage en droit de l’arbitrage interne”, note following Civ. 1ère, 22 September 2010 and Paris, 1ère Ch. C., 19 November 2009, Rev. arb., 2011, 152 (with J-G Betto).