Since its inception, the law firm BETTO SERAGLINI has aspired to excellence in the field of international dispute resolution, whether in international arbitration, commercial litigation and white-collar defense and investigations. The firm offers to its clients a high value-added and personalized service. This dedication to excellence is present in every facet of its know-how and encapsulates the founding values of the firm: hard work, refined sectoral expertise, strategic tenacity, a strong commitment to its clients and the utmost respect for confidentiality.
This tradition of excellence rests equally on the considerable experience of the team in handling both sensitive and complex matters before International Arbitral institutions and the French Courts.
Driven by experts with complementary skill sets, the boutique firm comprises twenty-five specialists, seven of whom are partners:
- Jean-Georges Betto is recognized by the legal press as a market leader,
- Professor Christophe Seraglini is an author of various publications including a reference book on International Arbitration Law,
- Gaëlle Le Quillec is considered by her peers to be amongst the best Lawyers of her generation and is recognized for her work in international arbitration and commercial litigation,
- Julien Fouret is especially known for his work in investment arbitration,
- The former French Minister of Justice Dominique Perben has remarkable negotiation and mediation skills,
- Gaëlle Filhol focuses on complex international disputes involving high stakes claims in the field of construction and energy,
- Martin Pradel is specialized in white-collar defense and investigations.
BETTO SERAGLINI works with members of Quadrant Chambers, a leading set of barristers specialized in arbitration, on cases with a need for common law expertise.
BETTO SERAGLINI has particular competence in the fields of engineering, construction, defense, aviation, infrastructures, energy and reinsurance, and is proud that many leading international companies in these sectors have chosen to place their trust in our firm.
BETTO SERAGLINI does not accept cases adverse to the interests of its clients. The firm invoices only pre-agreed fixed fees and offers free training to in-house counsel on international arbitration and civil procedures.